Grey dupion silk Dupatta with antique zari. Ornamental booti gives a charismatic and ravishing look when worn. The fabric has a soft feel. It's classic traditional Banarasi Dupatta apt for all celebrational.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Dupatta
- Fabric - Pure Dupion Banarasi Dupatta
- Colour - Grey
- Weight - 340 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 49 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavour of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labour.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities, but that's what makes woven Dupatta unique.
- Free Shipping All over India!
- This product also ships worldwide.
- Dispatched in a minimum of 5 days and maximum of 20 business days.
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
This is a handcrafted product, due to which slight variation in colors or design may occur.
Please note that since our products are handwoven, we only have one of each kind at a time. Also, as the fabrics are pure and the weaves delicate, each saree requires very careful handling. Hence, we can offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances. If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting us at email@example.com
Please visit here for our Return Policy
Sacred Weaves is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the promised span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
Please visit here for our Shipping Policy
Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
For international customers – VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.