A dream in Banarasi Georgette. Beautifully textured bandhani in Shades Of Orange Maroon. Saree is adorned with gorgeous gold zari jaal blended with tie and die technique. An age-old art from Rajasthan and Gujrat. Mesmerizing floral gold zari border and pallu look stunning and captivating on drape. An artistic match made in Banaras.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Khaddi Georgette Banarasi Saree
- Colour - Shades Of Orange Maroon
- Weight - 862 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 109 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven saree unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- This product ships worldwide