- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items. No returns will be accepted if the product falls under the Special Price section.
- Please note, our products are handwoven and delicates Also. As the fabrics are pure each saree requires very careful handling. Hence, we offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your shipment with corresponding images of the defect if any.
- Saree can not be exchanged if fall Pico is done or Blouse is detached.
- Saree(s) can be exchanged within 24 hours from the date of delivery subject to-
- A customer returning the saree unused, unwashed, unaltered and its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of the request for exchange.
- We do not accept packages from any courier other than Blue Dart.
- The company reserves the right to decide if the saree is in the condition for exchange and such decision of company shall be final and binding.
- If you receive a package that appears to have been tempered, you are advised not to accept such parcel and DON’T open the package.
- Sacred Weaves will initiate the process for the refund to your bank account (you need to give your bank details) within 10 to 15 working days.
- Sacred Weaves will deduct 15% of the final order value as Cancellation Fees which includes management & handling charges.
- In case if you don't like the product it can be exchanged after deduction of 15% of order value.
The mailing address for returns:
Sacred Weaves PVT LTD
D 63/12, Virat Estate, 3rd Floor,
Mahmoorganj, Varanasi – 221010,