RETURNS & CANCELLATION
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items.
- Please note, our products are handwoven and delicates Also. As the fabrics are pure each saree requires very careful handling. Hence, we offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your shipment with corresponding images of the defect if any.
- Saree can not be exchanged if fall Pico is done or Blouse is detached.
- Saree(s) can be exchanged within 24 hours from the date of delivery subject to-
- A customer returning the saree unused, unwashed, unaltered and its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of the request for exchange.
- We don not accept packages from any courier other than Blue Dart.
- The company reserves the right to decide if the saree is in the condition for exchange and such decision of company shall be final and binding.
- If you receive a package that appears to have been tempered, you are advised not to accept such parcel and DON’T open the package.
- Sacred Weaves will intimate the process for the refund on your original debit or credit card within 7 working days.
- Sacred Weaves will deduct 15% of the final order value due to Cancellation Fees which includes management & handling charges. In case of a Wallet refund, the full amount of the order shall be added to the Wallet for future purchases.
Sacred Weaves PVT LTD
B-4, Virat Villa, Mahmoorganj
Varanasi – 221010, Up, India