Motivated by the Kani shawl from Kashmir. It is perhaps the most established craftsmanship of Kashmir. These are the forms that are made in Varanasi to give a legitimate touch. This art has been a piece of the valley since the hour of Mughals.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Moonga Tussar Silk Banarasi Saree
- Colour - Grey
- Weight - 1.10 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 125 hour of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven sarees unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- Free Shipping All over India!
- This product also ships worldwide