Moss Grey dupion silk saree with antique zari border and pallu. Saree is embellished with a beautiful ornamental boota. The mesmerizing rust blouse adds to the elegance of saree. The fabric has a soft feel. It's classic traditional Banarasi saree apt for all celebrational.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Dupion Silk Banarasi Saree
- Technique - This Splendid Masterpiece is made of the finest KADHUA technique. KADHUA WEAVE is the most laborious, ponderous Artistic tradition of Banaras.
- Colour - Moss Grey
- Weight - 782 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 85 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes woven sarees unique.
- Free Shipping All over India!
- This product also ships worldwide