Beautifully textured bandhani in Mustard Red. Dupatta is adorned with gorgeous gold zari jaal blended with tie and die technique. An age-old art from Rajasthan and Gujrat. Mesmerizing the floral gold zari border looks stunning and captivating on drape. An artistic match made in Banaras.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Dupatta
- Fabric - Pure Khaddi Georgette Banarasi Dupatta
- Colour - Mustard Red
- Weight - 320 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 59 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes woven dupatta unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- This product also ships worldwide.