Orange dupion silk saree with antique zari border and pallu. Saree is embellished with a beautiful antique floral zari jaal. The mesmerizing maroon blouse adds to the elegance of saree. The fabric has a soft feel. It's classic traditional Banarasi saree apt for all celebrational.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Dupion Silk Banarasi Saree
- Technique - This Splendid Masterpiece is made of the finest KADHUA technique. KADHUA WEAVE is the most laborious, ponderous Artistic tradition of Banaras.
- Colour - Orange
- Weight - 0.752 gm
- SW Assurance - Pure Silk Handloom Product from Banaras, This masterpiece involves 106 Hour of brilliance and sheer endeavor of our creative Artisans. No Child Labour Involved.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven sarees unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- Free Shipping All over India!
- This product also ships worldwide