Beautiful Violet silk saree with contrast border and pallu in maroon. The saree has a gold zari boota with a maroon-pink Resham meenakari. Meenakari is an artistic tradition of Banaras passed on through generation. The saree has a red plain uncut blouse. The fabric has a soft feel. It's classic traditional Banarasi saree apt for all celebrational.
- Product - Handwoven Pure Banarasi Saree
- Fabric - Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Saree
- Technique - This Splendid Masterpiece is made of the finest KADHUA technique. KADHUA WEAVE is the most laborious, ponderous Artistic tradition of Banaras.
- Colour - Beautiful Violet
- Weight - 752 gm
- SW Assurance - With vows to sustainable fashion, this pure silk handloom product from Banaras is a masterpiece involving 95 hours of brilliance & sheer endeavor of our creative artisans. We pledge to cease child labor.
- Note - The product is Handwoven, there may be some irregularities but that's what makes a woven sarees unique. For more clarity of your purchase, kindly message us for a video call.
- Free Shipping All over India!
- This product also ships worldwide.